by Lindsey Fox

Amanda Bynes Inspired Makeup


First off please pray for my mom, she is having surgery right now! I just pray that it all goes smoothly and recovers really well!! This is definitely on my mind a lot since she has a heart problem and has a pacemaker and defibilator....so please keep her in your prayers today!

So I was searching online for celebrity makeup looks and decided to try this one out!
I have always loved Amanda Bynes, and she is just too funny!


For this look the first thing I did was primed my eyelids with soft ochre paint pot from MAC, then I used Polyester Bride from the Ammo palette from Urban Decay, as well as virgin, smog, and sin from the Urban Decay NAKED palette... I used MAC's carbon shadow for the lashline and charcoal brown from MAC for my eyebrows, and L'oreal voluminous mascara!
On my cheeks I used peachykeen from MAC..
And for my lips I used a lipliner from MAC called pink treat, then I used captive lipstick from MAC and went over them with electro lush lipglass! After I filmed it I toned my lips down just a bit just for everyday wear by using a little bit of Fabby lipstick from MAC!
Hope you guys all enjoy this video!

1 comments:

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks