by Lindsey Fox

MAC and Sephora Haul


Last Wednesday I was super excited because I had the opportunity to actually go to MAC and Sephora instead of only shopping online! I don't live close to either store so of course I had to stop by when I was literally right beside them haha! I was in town to go to David's Bridal and get sized for my bridesmaids dress for a friend's wedding. Anyways.... I was really excited and so I wanted to share with you guys what I picked up on my mini trip there lol.


1 comments:

  1. Yes, it's so fun to shop at brick and mortar stores rather than online, I say! :D Great haul!

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks