by Lindsey Fox

How to: Ghoulish Goodies part 2!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!! I told you all that I would do a video making all the lil goodies for the Halloween party, but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to... I ended up running around like crazy trying to hurry and things were getting done at the last minute! However, I did film a little bit... so here it is!

If you want a more detailed description you can read my other post on the "Ghoulish Goodies"!!



 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks