by Lindsey Fox

Getting Sultry Lips


Every woman wants beautiful sultry lips. Here is how you can get them too, or atleast make it appear that way! Click the "Read More>> tab below to check it out!


 The picture on the right above is the perfect example of what I am about to explain how to do. Not necessarily the shape of her lips exactly, but the trick that the make-up artist used on her.

It's pretty simple, first apply your lip product using a lip brush. I recommend trying the Sigma L05 lip brush, not only is it a great quality brush, but really affordable at just $9. That's a steal compared to a MAC brush!!

Once you have your lip product or products applied just the way you like them, take a bit of your concealer onto your concealer brush. Using the brush, outline your lips slightly with the concealer all the way around. Try the F75 Sigma Concealer Brush for just $9!

This trick is what will make your lips really POP, and give them that plump and sultry look!


Watch my newest YouTube video by clicking me!
Read my other blog!
Check out what's new from Sigma by clicking me!!
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks