by Lindsey Fox

Halloween Tutorials


Hey everyone! I still can't believe it is already October. That means that Halloween is just around the corner too. Check out my makeup tutorials and leave me requests by clicking the "read more>>" tab below!


One of my favorite looks was my Barbie makeup tutorial. It was a lot of fun to do, and I really like the way it turned out too! Kinda makes me wants to dress up as Barbie for Halloween haha. Just so you know this look was actually inspired by a picture of the brunette Barbie doll, I did post a picture of her up on the blog post, check it out here>> http://foxxybeauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/barbie-costume-makeup.html

The other tutorial that I did last year was a Pocahontas inspired look. It's pretty simple to do since Pocahontas has a more natural look to her. In the video I show you how to use the eyeliner to make your eye shape appear close to the same as her. I also have a picture of her that I was going off of in this blog post>> http://foxxybeauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/pocahontas-tutorial.html



Out of both of these looks the Barbie is definitely my favorite. It's pretty much one of my favorite videos I have ever done!

Are there any Halloween looks you guys would like me to do? Leave it in the comments please!!



Watch my newest YouTube video by clicking me!
Read my other blog!
Check out what's new from Sigma by clicking me!!
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks