by Lindsey Fox

New Video: OOTN


Hey everyone! Last night I filmed a quick outfit of the night. Click the "read more>>" tab below to check it out.

This is just a quick little video showing you guys what I wore to go have dinner with my hubby and the kids, and then we headed on over to Target afterwards. It was really cold here last night so I opted for a big comfy sweater, some flared jeans, and some ankle booties.
 
 
Quick tip: If it is cold where you live and you wanna wear booties that are open toed, throw on some socks that are a matching color (mine are black so I just wore black dress socks that were the same shade) and you will never be able to tell... Plus it will keep your toes warm!
 
 
I also wanted to go ahead and tell all of you that I did have a tutorial to upload, but it just wasn't working. So I plan on filming a new one next week! I also have another video that as soon as I edit it, I will upload it as well!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks