by Lindsey Fox

Back to School Discount


Hey beauty lovers! Sigma is offering a 15% discount off all eyeshadow bases and Synthetic Precision 4 brush kit! The discount is only available from Thursday August 15 until Thursday August 29th though, so you have to act a little quicker on this one if you decide to order!

Use code: B2S2013 at checkout to receive your discount!!!


So in all honesty I have not used these products that are available, but I always hear great things about their products and I know that LOTS of other beauty lovers and gurus do love them!

Happy Shopping everyone!

xoxo,
Lindz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks