by Lindsey Fox

DIY Gel Mani



For the longest I would go to the salon and get a manicure with a clear gel polish over top of it to make it last longer! Since that can end up getting a little pricey I decided to try it out with my mini LED light from Sally Hansen and film a tutorial while I did it!


The negative to doing it the way I did in the video was that I did end up experiencing a little bit of bubbling after I had showered a couple of times. I do truly believe that that had a lot to do with the fact that I was already wearing a regular OPI top coat on over the polish and then did the gel. That was all because when I got the idea to try out the gel polish over my regular nail polish, I had already done the top coat. I filmed this a couple of days after I painted my nails! Aside from that, it did made it a lot harder to get the polish off, so that was really good haha!

What do you guys do to make your manicures last longer?

xoxo,
Lindz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks