by Lindsey Fox

Easy Makeup for Day or Night


I decided to reupload a few of my videos so I really hope that if any of you guys checked them out before you will watch them again pretty please!

So here is my easy makeup that can be worn either for a day look or even a night look. I know that a lot of other beauty guru's have the "day to night" makeup tutorials, but this one is just one look that doesn't change for either daytime or night!


Again, thank you all so so much for watching the last time I uploaded this video!!

xoxo,
Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks