by Lindsey Fox

Beachy Summer Look


Here is a look for you guys that I created for more of a summery beachy look using the Urban Decay Ammo Palette!

From the palette for the shadows I used: sin, grifter, polyester bride, shattered, and maui wowie..
Then for the lips I lined them with soar from MAC and went over them with pink frost gloss from NYX
On the cheeks I used dame blush from MAC
Eyebrows: charcoal brown shadow from MAC
I used the L'oreal double extend tubes mascara also

Enjoy!!
-Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks