by Lindsey Fox

Kim K. inspired makeup...


This is just a simple and pretty fast look that was inspired by one of Kim Kardashian's looks! I think she is just gorgeous and she can pull off just about any look that she wants to... As most of you know she definitely wears a lot of the smokey eye look and this is just a lil more toned down for a very formal look!
For the eyes I used: smolder eye kohl from MAC and L'oreal telescopic liquid eyeliner in carbon black, as well as carbon black shadow to set the smolder eyeliner
Eyeshadow from the Urban Decay NAKED palette: virgin, half baked, smog, toasted
Cheeks: Dame blush from MAC and a contour blush(I used the L'oreal true match one for myself)
Lips: Stripdown lipliner from MAC, fabby and fresh brew lip sticks from MAC
Mascara used was L'oreal double extend tubes
I also used false lashes from Ardell
For my cheek highlight I used shell cream highligher from MAC with silver dusk iridescent powder from MAC to set it!
And on the brows I used charcoal brown shadow from MAC


 You can watch my video on how to get a flawless foundation to see how I did the foundation for this video!!
hope you enjoy and have fun experimenting with you makeup...

smiles,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks