by Lindsey Fox

Modern Pin-Up


Here is a more of a modern pin-up look for you guys! For the eyes I used: from the Urban Decay Ammo palette I used sin and chopper, and then I used Coralista from Benefit(it's actually a blush lol), and I used polyester bride from the Ammo palette as well....I used L'oreal Telescopic liquid liner and Urban Decay big fatty mascara and primer... Then for the cheeks I used just a shade of brown thats a couple shades darker than my skin tone L'oreal true match blush in W3-4, shell cream highlighter and silverdusk from MAC...and for the lips I just lined them with stripdown from MAC and filled them in with Plush Red from NYX, and then went over them with sugarplum lipstick from NYC!!
And there's your modern pin-up!! Hope you guys enjoy and have a great day!

-Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks