by Lindsey Fox

Wedding/Prom Look


Ok, so I played around last night and came up with this look that might make a good prom or wedding look! I even did a before and after pic of myself haha!


Ok so I know how absolutely horrible I look here haha, but that's what having lack of sleep and a brand new baby will do to you sometimes lol! I even decided to throw in my bridal boquet for the pics below haha!


                                                                 Products I used
Face Primer: Smashbox Primer
Foundation: MAC studio sculpt
Concealer: MAC select coverup and Laura Mercier secret camouflage for under the eyes, Hard Candy green concealer to cancel out redness
Contouring: L'oreal true match in N8 and L'oreal true match blush in W3-4
Powder: Clinique pressed powder
Highlighting: Shell cream highlighter from MAC and Silver Dusk iridescent powder from MAC
Eyeshadow primer: Soft Ochre paintpot from MAC and Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
and Blackground paint pot from MAC
Eyeshadows: Urban Decay shadows; naked, toasted, virgin, sidecar, hustle, polyester bride
MAC shadows; silverwear, naked lunch, ricepaper, to the ball, magic door, carbon, charcoal brown
Blushes: Dame from MAC, Revlon cream blush in Berry Flirtatious
Lipliners: Revlon natural, MAC soar, and MAC naked liner
Lipstick: MAC creme d' nude, Laura Gellar ethereal rose baked powder on center of lip for highlight(makes lips look fuller)
Lipgloss: NYX pink frost
Eyeliner and Mascara: MAC smolder eye khol and L'oreal double extend tubes mascara


Yes, it seems like sooo much product but on camera it's going to look way more washed out. Since this was a look that could be worn for prom, wedding, etc., lots of pics would be taken so sometimes you wanna wear a little bit more so that you will look more flawless and it will show up better. There are cheaper alternatives to all of it, I just used so many diff eyeshadows because I mixed quite a few to get the specific color I wanted, so you don't have to do that extra step if you don't want to! Hope you like it and have an awesome day :)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks