by Lindsey Fox

Dupes for MAC and Urban Decay


Randomly the other day I started searching youtube for dupe videos for the Coastal Scents or BH Cosmetics 2 neutral palette! Well to my surprise there were quite a few...and I won't lie I loooove dupes!! Seriously, who doesn't love finding a great products for waaay cheaper that's the same thing as the high end brands?! Well some of the dupes for the palette I don't know how true they are but one in particular caught my eye (probably because I use it quite often)! Well I decided to swatch it and see if the colors really were the same...I couldn't believe it!!! The are pretty much identical! The great dupe that I had found was for the MAC shadow "sable"!! So if you do go out and get this palette you are paying almost the same amount for 28 shadows as you would be for just the one from MAC!! I also found a couple more from ELF that were great dupes for Urban Decay's Ammo palette!! Great dupe especially since ELF products are super super cheap and pretty good quality as well!! Then I got super excited when I found a really good dupe for my favorite lipstick right now from MAC in the color "captive", and the dupe was from NYC for like a dollar or two!! I made this video to show my subscribers on youtube as well as my followers on here and anyone else that wants to watch, so that you can really see them side by side!! I hope you enjoy this awesome find as much as I did!!
Happy duping haha,
Lindsey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks