by Lindsey Fox

My New SMH Shadows


If you guys read my post from a few days ago you seen the one I made about Stars Make-up Haven. So I got my shadows from them the other day and am super excited to use them in a video haha! Anyways...I just wanted to share with you guys the two that I ordered! Since I have never ordered from them or used their products I didn't wanna go crazy and order a ton of shadows and then hate them. Truthfully I haven't even swatched them yet! But the colors are gorgeous in person!!
My first shadow is called "Over the Moon" and it's a really pretty goldish yellow color!

This shadow is probably my favorite of the two, it's called "Flaming-O" and it is a fun orangey/redish color! I can't wait to use this color haha!

Note: The shows are not magnetized so they do not stay in the shadow pots...you either need super glue or magnets on both to make them stick!

-Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks