by Lindsey Fox

Neutral with NAKED palette


I decided I would probably end up doing a few different looks with the NAKED palette from Urban Decay since it is my favorite thing right now haha! So this is a pretty neutral look...


Products I used: foundation; Laura Mercier silk creme pressed
pressed powder from Clinique
contouring with blush from L'oreal true match
eyeshadows from Urban Decay NAKED palette: virgin, sin, sidecar, smog and darkhorse(for under the eyes), I also used a blush from Benefit called, "coralista", as an eyeshadow
primed eyelids with soft ocre paintpot from MAC
mascara: Urban Decay primer and Big Fatty mascara
blush: peaches from MAC
lips: lipliner "soar" from MAC, then "mocha" and "creme d' nude" lipsticks from MAC, and MAC lip conditioner(colorless)
eyebrows: charcoal brown shadow from MAC and a clear mascara from Covergirl

I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Have a great day and there will soon be more to come!

-Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks