by Lindsey Fox

My videos


I got to thinking about my videos that I do. Usually I try to film them with the natural sunlight shining in so that that you can all see what I am doing a lot better. Yes you can see what I am doing...but then the entire look seems to look totally different afterwards than it does in person!So I am not so sure that helps because the make-up I do always seems to look waaay more washed out on my eyes and I tend to look a lot more pale! It would really be great if you guys can let me know which one of my videos has the best lighting in your opinions and that way I have a good idea of when I should film or how I should have the lighting. For instance my Kim K. inspired look was filmed at nighttime and my fall make-up video was filmed during the day!

Fall Makeup Tutorial!


Kim K. inspired look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks