by Lindsey Fox

Online Shopping Haul


My latest video is a lil haul.. yes I know I have a few that I have put up lately, but most of this is from shopping online! I have some things from Glitzy-Glam, Lush, Coastal Scents, Bath & Body Works, and Rue21!! For anyone that may be wanting to know my feedback from my Glitzy-Glam order.. the only negative thing that I have to say about it was that they put the wrong ribbon on what I ordered, but I kept it for two reasons. 1. It still looks really cute and it's not too far off from what I ordered. 2. I contacted them (even though on their site it says that all sales on personalized products are final) and I still have no received an email back. Other than that I really am happy with my purchase. Plus I got it really fast!

 Thanks so much for watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks