by Lindsey Fox

Spring Makeup Trend to Try


Models on the Spring 2012 Louis Vuitton (shown here) runway, as well as the Dolce & Gabbana runway, were seen wearing this super simple, yet really beautiful look for this season. A 60's inspired cat-eye.

Really full eyelashes and a generous coating of black eyeliner will really make those eyes pop!

Is this something you would wear? I definitely would... it just seems so delicate and classy, and at the same time super flawless! I really love this look for spring!

I absolutely LOVE this look straight from Christian Dior. This orange-red lip is a Spring standby this season... I was super surprised when I seen this, but I LOVE it! Guess what? Brownish and purplish reds are a fair game as well! So start trendsetting...

What do you guys think about this look? Would you sport it this season?

Sigma Beauty Products---> SIGMA
Follow my other blog---> FOXXYS WIFEY
Subscribe to my beauty channel---> TheMrsFoxxy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks