by Lindsey Fox

Spring 2012 Trends


COLOR BLOCKING
Spring fashion runways were super colorful this year... take some bold, solid color pieces, like a cardi and skirt, wrap dress or demure one-piece suit! TIP: stick to no more than three colors at a time.


ORANGES AND TANGERINES
The pick for spring’s numero uno shade, Tangerine Tango, was all over the runways. And if tangerine isn’t your citrus of choice, there are plenty more orange hues to choose from.

PINK SHORT SUITS
Sure, this trend might not have been automatically filed under “wearable",   but it has lots of versatility. Wear the blazer and shorts separately for a whole new set of cute outfits!

PASTEL SHADES
I feel like this season always makes me think of some sort of pastel shades... and Spring’s sweet sorbet shades and pastel hues give off a low-key, ladylike vibe.

What is your favorite trend this season?

Get some great beauty products here--> Sigma Beauty
Come check out my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Subscribe and check out my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy

1 comments:

  1. The pink short suits are definitely my favourite! They're so smart yet pretty!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks