by Lindsey Fox

Smokey Date Night Makeup


Hey guys! I threw together a new tutorial for you all... it's super easy and pretty quick to do. I couldn't decide what to call this video so it has now become a "Smokey Date Night" look haha!


Hope you all enjoy!

Oh! I almost forgot... since I will be moving soon, and there is no for sure date of when we will be getting all of our things, I am thinking about doing a lil mini series on how to pack your beauty items for a long trip! What do you guys think?

Check out my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Get some great beauty products here--> Sigma Beauty
Subscribe to my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy

1 comments:

  1. more smokey eyes tutorials pls! could you do an all shimmer eyeshadows? :)
    follow me back pls.. http://elinessete.blogspot.com/
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks