by Lindsey Fox

Fall Date Night Outfit


For today's post I decided to share an outfit of my own that I recently posted on instagram that would be great for a date night...


Every part of this outfit is super affordable and 99% of it can be found at Forever21, which is where I actually purchased it from haha! You all know my recent obsession with skater skirts so I found this floral print one here. For the top this is the one I chose to pair with the skirt--> knit sweater. I fell in love with these buckled pumps too! I was a little skeptical at first about whether or not the heel height would suffice, but they turned out perfect. My first choice wasn't available in my size, so these were my next option. Now for my accessories I paired my Michael Kors watch in rose gold and my purse is one I found on Etsy a little over a year ago. Here is another quilted purse almost identical to it though!

I also want to point out that my go-to clothing item for fall is a pair of tights(stockings)... they can definitely transition your clothes in to the fall, and help to keep you warm. For this particular outfit I would either go for a solid pair of opaque black tights, or a sheer skin toned pair!

What is your go to date night outfit?

xoxo,
Lindz

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks