by Lindsey Fox

Funky Cheshire Cat Makeup



I decided to try something I have never done before this year! I wanted to try out some of the Halloween makeup things that you can buy every year at places like Wal-Mart... So I decided to try out a Cheshire Cat look from Alice in Wonderland, using some of the makeup crayons that I purchased in my recent Halloween haul.

Keep in mind this was my first time ever using them or even doing anything like this haha! Regardless though, I hope you guys enjoy this video, or get some inspiration from it.

xoxo,
Lindz

P.S. If you guys have been following me for a while then you know that special effects makeup isn't something I have EVER done! I do want to get more in to it though and improve my skills, so any tips are appreciated!



 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks