by Lindsey Fox

No Bake Halloween Snack


Hey everyone! Here is a super quick and easy no-bake Halloween treat. I love this because of three reasons: number one it's super easy and the kids can even help, number two it involves oreos, and the third reason is just because it's so cute haha! I actually started this video off with more than one treat and then realized I forgot some things in order to make them. So hopefully you all don't mind this short but "sweet" video! See what I did there? Hehehehe! :)


Happy Halloween,
Lindz

P.S. I do have another video that I will do my very best to film and upload before Halloween is over with!

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks