by Lindsey Fox

Steal the Look: Kendall Jenner (great for a Fall night out)


Steal the Look

Steal the Look by themrsfoxxy featuring a jumper top
I came across a picture of Kendall Jenner on polyvore and decided I wanted to try to recreate the look myself... Mainly because I absolutely love how effortless and yet fun and sassy it was! Plus, the colors are great for Fall haha..

The pieces I chose to recreate the look are a simple: a pair of black pumps that you can find at Forever21 , a black high low skirt from Haute Hippie(it's a little pricey and there are definitely other options)here is a similar one from Charlotte Russe the wine colored crop top that I found is also more pricey being it's from Elizabeth and James (Chic Wish has a similar one for a lot less), and I believe she is carrying a Nano Celine handbag but I found a much less version from H&M!

I absolutely love Fall, and I have definitely found my style and tastes start to change a lot here lately. With that being said... I am sure there will be a lot more fashion posts coming from me!

xoxo,
Lindz


 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks