by Lindsey Fox

$150 Amazon Living Room Makeover


 Our living room has needed a refresh for quite sometime. And let’s be real.. furniture is so expensive! So as a different alternative I started looking in to different couch covers, which got overwhelming because there are so many to choose from! Immediately I knew that I wanted one with individual covers though and not one piece. As of now, the covers I have are son the lighter side, so not sure if we will keep them quite this light. They definitely turned out slightly lighter than I envisioned. Although, now the the space is definitely brightened up. But hey, for only $100 I got basically brand new colored couches! I do want to also point out that they had other options that were even more inexpensive.


The other purchase I made was replacing the wooden side tables (just imagine the coffee table but for end tables). We have had this set for about 12-13 years so they have definitely held up nicely. The coffee table will be the next to go, once I finally decide on what I want in its place. For the end tables I went with the simple gold framed ones with tempered glass. I was pleasantly surprised too, especially since the set was only $50 for two of them! 

The plant in the corner is from Hobby Lobby, but one I already had in another room. The area rug is from Boutique Rugs and I love it!! The coffee table flowers also got changed out after I took the pics, I will insert another angle of the living room below. It’s amazing how much you can completely change up a space for really cheap!



Xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks