by Lindsey Fox

Colored Denim?


This season's new trend for your denim isn't just blue jeans...it's colored denim! At first I thought that was a little insane but paired with the right cute heels I really like this style!!

Everything from acid washed to red is now back in style! I never thought I would see the day where I myself was wanting another pair of acid washed jeans but I really do like them paired with a cute pair of heels and in the skinny jeans style haha...

What are your new favorite fall denim colors?

1 comments:

  1. Red Skinnies!! I saw someone wearing this the other day, and now Im getting a pair for myself soon!!

    http://loveydovey995.blogspot.com/

    Im having a blog sale, please see if your interested in anything!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks