by Lindsey Fox

Updated Foundation Routine!!


The other morning before Michael's birthday party I decided that since it had been a while since I last filmed that I would film an updated foundation routine video... I changed my foundation over the summer while on vacation and wanted to share what I am now using as well as show you guys a new product that I just bought to see if I like it (for dark under eye circles)... I use it for the first time EVER in this video and surprisingly enough I actually really am liking it!! As most of you may know I have always suffered from dark under eye circles, it is hereditary, my mom and dad both have them also. Don't know how long I am gonna keep liking this new product, but for now it really isn't so bad. The best part is that it's a DRUGSTORE PRODUCT!!!


Thanks for following and watching-
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks