by Lindsey Fox

Metallic Liners


That's right it's all the rage for fall this year! Metallic eyeliner? Crazy huh? But definitely loads of fun and something new and exciting!!

From ULTA they are just $2
L.A. Splash they are $6.49
Essence metallic eye pencils are $1.49

On the higher end brands...

One brand I really love that the quality is higher end but the prices are super cheap is SEPHORA!! I love them...their metallic eyeliner is just $3.00!!

Make-up Forever Aqua Liner is $23
Smashbox Limitless Liner for $19

Of course not every single last color will be metallic and you do have to pick which ones you want haha! This is definitely going to be lots of fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks