by Lindsey Fox

Fall 2011 Hair Trends


Here are a few of this season's fall hair trends straight from the runway!

1: Ponytails worn from close to the crown of the head!

2: Ponytails secured low at the nape of the neck!

3: The weaving pattern: from fuzzy braids to cornrows!

4: Artistic expressions with wild hair do's or colored extentions!

5: Experimenting with accessories in your hairstyles!

Your hair can definitely be a statement without being too dramatic...but if you like it that way then go for it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks