by Lindsey Fox

Dramatic Daytime Eye Look



Hey guys...so I just uploaded a dramatic daytime eye look for you all! Here are the products I used!!

EYES
From the Urban Decay Ammo palette I used the shadows in; virgin, toasted, and hustle
From the Urban Decay Ammo palette I used the shadows in; maui waui and chopper
I used MAC shadows in "carbon" for over my eyeliner and the color "charcoal brown" for my eyebrows
I used MAC kohl eyeliner in "smolder"
For mascara I used Urban Decay eyelash primer potion and "big fatty" mascara
CHEEKS
I used MAC blush in "Dame"
LIPS
 I used Sephora lipliner in "native nude" and MAC lipglass in "Electro Lush"

Please forgive me for my skin looking awful...I completely forgot to moisturize, and I had just done another look before this one, so I removed all the other makeup and started all over and didn't realize I forgot to moisturize until I had already started filming lol! Obviously it dried my skin out haha, and I have dry skin anyways!

1 comments:

  1. Great look, great blog, we can't wait to check back soon,

    New follower,
    from
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks