by Lindsey Fox

Bold Brows and Full Lashes




Today Sigma Beauty launched their newest brushes! The E75 angled brow brush and the E80 brow and lash brush.

The E75 brush is firm and angled, and is perfect for filling in sparse brows with gel and powder products as well. This brush also has synthetic bristles and is only $11, which is a great deal compared to other brands.

The E80 brows and lash brush is definitely a tool that you should have in your collection. It is great for taming and shaping those brow hairs while also filling them in. It also works really well for pulling through the lashes to separate them. It again also has synthetic bristles and is just $9.

One thing that I think is great about Sigma is that they always offer some kind of gift with your purchase of $30 or more so be sure to check it out!!

Sigma Beauty---> Sigma Beauty Site
Subscribe to my Beauty Channel---> http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter---> itsmrsfoxxy

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much.. I will update my blog soon. Right now I am out of town busy! Will try to do it tonight of I can! :)

      Delete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks