by Lindsey Fox

Curling Hair With a Flat Iron


Hey everyone! So as some of you may or may not know yesterday was my birthday... Since we are in the process of moving I didn't do an actual party or anything because we were super busy trying to visit family and friends before we leave today.. But I did get some cute pictures of Elizabeth's first time at the park, so I will try to get them up soon on my other blog! My reason for bringing all this up is because I may be a little bit missing for a while due to moving and traveling, but I will be back ASAP!!

Anyways, I have uploaded what may be my last video until we move into our new place... So don't think I have left or anything haha!!

Today's video is a tutorial on how to curl your hair with a flat iron! I know that lots of other gurus on youtube have done this video, but this is the way that I learned and I haven't really seen too many other videos done this way! I was actually surprised about that. After watching lots of videos for this I realized that this way is much much easier (well it is to me anyways)! So I decided to share it with everyone... I have long hair that is thick and I can do this to my hair in about 15-20 minutes.


Check out my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks