by Lindsey Fox

Revlon Photoready Review & Demo


Hey everyone! Today's video is on the Revlon Photoready foundation. I decided to do not only a review on the product, but also a demonstration too.. You will see me go from the beginning, fresh out of the shower haha, to full foundation! Please note though, that I decided not to do any concealer other than under my eyes.. so therefore the ending result is only how the product performs without applying any concealer to any breakouts or any areas that may need it.

WARNING! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MAKEUP ON IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS TUTORIAL HAHA!


Check out my family blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Also, be sure to check out the Sigma website by clicking on the banner to the right! During the month of April they have a NEW FREE GIFTavailable on qualifying purchases!! Plus it's super cute!

3 comments:

  1. yay! i am so glad you did this! i have been wondering about this foundation for a while, i may have to get me some now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this out for so long!
    Thanks for doing a review on this :)

    I really love your blog/blogpost, Check mine out!
    http://jennflynn74.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks