by Lindsey Fox

Favorite Spring Nail Colors


Hey guys! Today I decided to share what my favorite nail polish colors for Spring are at the moment.. Right now I have been obsessed with two different colors. I actually just bought another one, but haven't had the chance to try it out yet... it's my next shade to wear haha! Don't forget to read the bottom of the post to see how to get a new free gift from SIGMA BEAUTY!!

On my nails right now I actually have this shade from Essie on my nails in "lilacism", I feel like it is totally perfect for Spring and was really surprised at how pigmented it was when I put it on!

My other favorite color for Spring right now is OPI's "panda-monium pink" which is super pretty. I love that it has some hints of purple kinda mixed in with all of the pink. Unfortunately, I believe this color is being disontinued, so it may not be available to everyone anymore.



The other color that I am excited to try out is also from Essie, and it's in the shade "peach daiquiri".. it looks SUPER bright and coral in person. So I am anxious to see how it actually turns out. I purchased both of the Essie products at Wal-Mart in the clearance section (even though they were they same price as usual).

What are some of your Spring favorites so far?

Get a NEW FREE GIFT for the month of April, with all purchases over $30! The pink travel-sezed E05 eyeliner brush!!--> Sigma Beauty 

Subscribe to my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy 
Check out my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey

1 comments:

  1. Great choices! Essie's Peach Daiquiri is a stunning colour! I hope you like it. Great post and beautiful blog!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks