by Lindsey Fox

Versatile Blogger Award Nominee!!


I am nominated twice for the versatile blogger award!! I can't tell you how great that makes me feel and how honored I am that not one, but two people chose to nominate me in the same day! Unfortunately, one of the blogs that nominated me isn't allowing it to be viewed.. but thank you Becca and thank you to Clouds and Cuticle Oil as well!

Rules:

- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.

- Let them know that you have nominated them.

- Share 7 random facts about yourself.

- Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.


- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.


Seven Random Facts:

1. I have a tattoo
2. I had my hair colored blonde almost all my life (obviously not when I was a baby haha... but it was really blonde then too)
3. I am a mommy and a wife!!
4. I can't eat too many eggs because they will make me sick (I can eat things cooked with them though, like cake)
5. I have parasailed in the Atlantic ocean
6. I have sang the National Anthem at an NBA game with my show choir in high school
7. I have written hundreds of songs and poems

There are my seven random facts haha! So... here are my nominations!

Just MelodyT
Neon Stardust
Beauty Never Dates
Beauty on a College Budget
CamiGMakeup4U2C
Chic, Moda, Glam...
Clouds and Cuticle Oil
EyeGraffiti
Fashion- An escape from anatomy
lillexy2k7
MissBudgetBeauty
Natalie's Fashion and Beauty Blog
Soup for Every Girl's Soul
Wish You Were Here
Your Daily Dish of Beauty and Fashion!
















4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. wow thank you! :) your blog wasn't working so that's why I couldn't link it in the post!

      Delete
  2. THank you so much for the nomination! so excited! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much!! :)

    xo Sarah
    http://www.soupforthegirlysoul.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks