by Lindsey Fox

First Look: Brow Design Kit


I am super excited to share with all of you this expert brow kit.. This kit will become available July 23rd. Click "read more>>" to check it out!


This 15 piece kit comes with everything you need to achieve those perfect brows. I would like to add though that it is a bit of a splurge, so it may be for someone that could really use these on a regular basis, or maybe even someone that changes their hair color enough to go back and forth from the lighter shades to the darker ones haha! Personally I would absolutely love this, and would find a lot of use for it in my collection.
Sigma never stops amazing me with all of the creative things that they come out with. Now they are creating an entire beauty expert line, and this is the first product they will be launching. Each kit that they will be coming out with will include everything you need to achieve a specific part of your makeup look. LOVE IT and I can't wait!

Check out Sigma Beauty--> Shop the latest!
Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial

1 comments:

  1. Can you make a video on how you do your eyebrows. I really want to learn.

    Also, how did you make your blog look like this?

    -I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks