by Lindsey Fox

Head to Toe Bronzed


Sometimes too much of a good thing can go completely wrong. Unless it's done correctly. Check out some tips on how to achieve that all over bronzed look without going overboard. Just click the "read more>>" tab!


For your eyes try Lancome Artliner waterproof eyeliner in Bronze Desire. Use it to draw a think line alone your upper lashline... you can even wing it out slightly if you want to.

Dust Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Bronze on areas of your face that the sun would naturally hit, like the cheekbones, bridge of nose, chin, and forehead. The great thing about this blush is that it contains little bits of shimmer and reacts to your skin's pH to look slightly different on everyone!

On your nails try Essie's Pennytalk... it has a really pretty metallic tint to it.

I had never heard of this product until a few days ago. What you are suppose to do is rub a few drops of it, it's called Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil, between your palms and run it through your hair. It has golden flecks in it that are suppose to add a pretty sheen, and it has some oils in it. It also includes almond in it, and is suppose to help smooth flyaways! If you have tried this let me know if you like it please!

We can't forget the lips either.. The Body Shops Lip Nectar in Honey Bronze(or beige) is really sheer, but very pretty!

Lastly, try the Tarte Amazonian Clay in the color Amazon Bronze for your body (sorry for the awful pic, it's the best I could find haha). Generously apply over your collarbone as well as areas that the sun would naturally hit you. Like your back, shins, and shoulders.

Tip: Tread Lightly!! Applying too much definitely wouldn't be a good thing. If you aren't comfortable doing all of them. Then just choose a couple features you want to look more bronzed, and do those.

Check out Sigma Beauty--> Shop the latest!
Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks