by Lindsey Fox

Simple Summer Style



Hey everyone! I have put together two simple, but stylish outfits that are perfect for summertime. Click "read more>>" to check them out!








Simple Summer Style

Whether you are going for just something casual, or are wanting to dress it up a bit, either of these outfits would work.
On the left I found a really simple navy blue maxi dress and I paired it with a tan fedora (I love hats for summertime haha), then I found the gladiator sandles shown above. You could really wear it with whatever shoes you like best.
Then the dress on the right.. which I am LOVING! It even  has some color blocking, which is really in this season... Personally, I really like that it also has a belt .. you hardly see too many maxi dresses with belts. Or atleast not here on the east coast haha! With this particular dress I found some really cute girly, gladiator type sandles with rhinestones. Or you could wear some simple wedges with it. The wedges are great if you are shorter like I am haha, since most of these style dresses are made super long! Don't forget to protect that hair and head from all of the harmful rays, I like a cute sun hat best for this dress...
Then for the bag, I found the Coach handbag seen in the middle. It could definitely go with either of the dresses, but any tan or neutral color bag would work..

Do you guys like these? What's your summer style?

Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial


1 comments:

  1. I love the outfit on the right - the lemon/coral colour block dress looks so perfect for Summer and I love the big belt!

    Em
    x


    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks