by Lindsey Fox

Must Have Nail Colors For Summer


If you read my blog daily then you know that I almost never miss a day of posting. Except for here lately, I have been slacking a bit... So today's post is all about nail colors that are a must have this summer. Click "read more>>" to check them out!


1. Essie's Bikini So Teeny

2. Deborah Lippmann Snow White & The Huntsman set

3. Chanel Holiday

4. Butter London Lillibet's Jubilee

5. MAC Hey Sailor Touch of Red

6. Zoya Blogger Collection

7. Dior Cosmo

8. L'Oreal Colour Riche Now You Sea Me

9. Orly Flash Glam FX It's Electric

10. NARS "Trouville"

Sorry that I decided to not include individual pictures, that would've just been a ton of pics haha.

Have any of you tried any of these? What are your summer nail polish colors?

Check out my channel--> themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official

1 comments:

  1. I love the Nars Trouville color. It's perfect for summer.

    Have you tried Zoya's Zuza? I think it's another color perfect for summer.

    http://sunnynerds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks