by Lindsey Fox

Makeup to Beat the Summer Heat


I don't know about all of you, but where I live it has been super hot! So I created this quick and simple look to avoid all of your makeup sweating off in the heat. Click "read more>>" to check it out.


Sorry for the brightness in the video.. I forgot to adjust my camera settings before filming... There is a quick little intro telling you about that though, and I did fix the lighting for the intro haha!

This look is all about keeping your foundation light, well... really your entire look! Less is more definitely applies here hehe.

Check out my channel--> themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks