by Lindsey Fox

$1 Beauty Haul


Hey everyone! Check out my newest video... I purchased everything in this video for just $1.. Exciting right? Be sure to stop by my actual channel and subscribe! I absolutely love making videos for all of you that watch!


Don't you all just love the super ugly or weird video stills that YouTube always selects for the videos ha ha?!

My beauty channel---> TheMrsFoxxy
Sigma Beauty Products---> Sigma Website
(remember that they are still having their 10% off sale until the 31st of this month if you enter the code 0112XJML )
My other bloggy---> Foxxys Wifey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks