by Lindsey Fox

Choosing A Mascara


I am always trying out new mascaras, attempting to find the perfect one for me, and no I never go by what commercials on tv say because they are always wrong ha ha! Honestly, my favorite ones usually come from L'oreal or another drugstore brand. Right now my favorite high end brands are Inimitable by Chanel and Supercurl Curling mascara from Urban Decay. A lot of the times I find myself looking for a certain wand and not what the mascara can actually do!

Well if you are one that has any sort of trouble picking the perfect mascara and can't decide which to try out then I am here to solve your dilemma!

First you need to decided what feature you want it to have!

FEATURE: Carbon-black color
TRY: M.A.C. False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara, $19; Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer, $28.


FEATURE: Lash-lengthening fibers
TRY: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara, $23.50; L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara, $8.95; Avon Supershock Max Mascara, $9.



 Feature: Shiny finish
TRY: Guerlain Noir G Mascara, $49; Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara, $28.50 (available February 2012) If you can't wait for that try Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara, $28).



Feature: Conditioning
RESULT: Strong, healthy lashes
TRY: Flirt! Agent Lash Mascara, $16 (available February 2012); Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara, $20; Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara, $3.99.


FEATURE: Tubes
TRY: Blinc Mascara, $25; L'oreal Double Extend Tubes Mascara


FEATURE: Natural formula
Try: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara, $8.49; Physician's Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara, $9.95.


Maybe this will help you out next time when deciding with mascara to choose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks