by Lindsey Fox

Coming Soon...


I have filmed a new video, but it hasn't been edited yet... Plus I have a couple more videos to film! I have one about a product that lots of people use to clean their brushes that is actually really bad for you... plus a great super cheap haul to share with everyone! Oh and one that is a bit of a surprise for everyone. So I will be a little busy filming and editing ha ha ha!

If any of you have any requests for videos or tutorials feel free to comment and let me know! I absolutely love getting feedback from everyone!

Don't forget to check out my beauty channel on youtube and make my day by subscribing!
Beauty Channel---> TheMrsFoxxy 

Check out my other blog to see what my busy life is like----> Foxxys Wifey

1 comments:

  1. Hey! found you on elle and blair!
    Here are some fun perfume facts!
    Let me know what you think in a comment. If you follow i'll deffinetly follow back!
    xoxo
    nataliece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks