by Lindsey Fox

Double Treat


Hey everyone! I know it has been a couple days since my last post, but I am back again haha! I uploaded my video again so hopefully it is working just fine now... be sure to check it out to see how I straighten my hair, then soon I have a new tutorial for everyone that I really like lol!

First, before I post my newest video, I really want to take a minute to tell everyone about a great new beauty blog that actually found me through youtube. She was even nice enough to feature one of my videos on there!! I couldn't believe that someone actually wanted to feature me!
So here is a link to her really cool blog, definitely check it out!---> http://beautyinasite.wordpress.com/


Now here is my newest video for everyone...Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks