by Lindsey Fox

Faux White Chocolate Mocha


So if you guys have been keeping up with me at all then you probably all know that I went to a different Starbucks yesterday and got my usual white chocolate mocha! It was the absolute worst thing I have ever tasted.... and I do mean gross and disgusting!! Well I decided to whip out my new coffee mug that my son got me for Christmas and make a faux white chocolate mocha this morning...

To see my new awesome mug go here---> Foxxys Wifey

Now I am going to share with you all a couple of different ways to make this awesome drink/treat haha!
What I did this morning was just made my coffee like normal and then put some white chocolate chips into in after I poured some into my mug, and then just stirred it up (they melt pretty quickly)... this made is pretty sweet so that was all I added to it lol. Let me just point out how is was SOOOO much tastier than the nasty coffee I had yesterday... I am surprised it didn't give me nightmares before haha!

Here are a couple of more recipes that I found online that I haven't tried yet but really want to:

2/3 cup whole milk
6 tablespoons white chocolate chips
Freshly brewed coffee (strong) to fill mugs or shot of espresso
Whipped cream
Desired garnishes:
cinnamon or white chocolate shavings

1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
1 12 oz. package PREMIUM white chocolate (chips or bar)
1T. GOOD vanilla extract
extra strong coffee or espresso
French Vanilla Cool whip
Heat milk in microwave or on stove top until warm.
Stir in chocolate until melted.
Stir in vanilla.
Fill cup with coffee, add a big scoop of white chocolate mixture stir until well mixed.
Add more if needed to taste.
Top with a dollop of Cool whip and enjoy!!!

These recipes are obviously if you are wanting to make a whole lot of it though. I would probably change them up some and put the white chocolate chips and the vanilla extract and a little bit of milk and see how that tastes, or the condensed milk instead!

If you guys try any of these recipes let me know how they are! Hope you have some amazing coffeeness haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks