by Lindsey Fox

My purse What?


Ever wonder what sorta things you might find in my purse? Well I am about to show you all the crazy randomness that is in my purse ha ha! I did one months ago showing you guys, and since then it has definitely changed... in my last video there really wasn't much in there. I think I just sorta cleaned it all out not too long before I decided to make the video. Now with this new video it was definitely time for me to go through it and empy out all the stuff that I just didn't need in there... So here it is everyone!!! My new and updated "What's in my Purse?" video!!



For a peek inside my daily life check out my other blog---> Foxxys Wifey
For Sigma Beauty products go here---> Sigma Beauty
Visit my beauty channel and subscribe---> TheMrsFoxxy

1 comments:

  1. great video! <3
    check out my newest OOTD!
    wjat do you think of it?
    nataliece.blogspot.com
    please leave a comment letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks