by Lindsey Fox

10% Off Code


It's been a while since I was able to share a new discount code with all of you for Sigma. So I am so happy to have a new one to share valid the entire month of October! "Click read more to check it out!"Use code: DEAL2012 at checkout. And as always, a free gift is included if you spend $30 or more!
Sigma has definitely become one of my favorite brands for brushes, and they are really inexpensive compared to lots of other lines! To be totally honest, they are basically exact dupes for some of the MAC brushes, and I often find myself reaching for my Sigma brushes over my MAC ones!

Do any of you use Sigma too?

Check out what's new from Sigma by clicking me!!
Check out my beauty channel too pretty please!
Take a peek inside my daily life just by clicking here!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks