by Lindsey Fox

40 Question Beauty Tag!




I came across this tag on Annabel Pierce's blog and thought it looked like a lot of fun. I love doing tag's so I decided I would do it too, a 40 questions tag about makeup and skincare! Click "read more>>" to check it out!

Skincare
  1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
    So I am not going to lie.. I usually wait to wash my face at night if I have no makeup on. I do wash it in the shower too though. So I guess you could say twice haha! At night though is when I wash it really well though.
  2. What is your skin type?
    I have oily skin with dehydration. If you don't know what that is, it's basically when your skin is oily, but because of not being hydrated enough (like not drinking enough water, which I am guilty of), it causes your skin to be dry a lot. A lot of people confuse it with either dry skin or combination skin. It can also cause your pores to be a little bit bigger too! 
  3. What is your current facial wash?
    I use my Clarisonic face wash for oily skin and I LOVE it!
  4. Do you exfoliate?
    I don't do this that often because doing it too often can actually make your skin even more oily. I tend to only do this maybe twice a week at the most!
  5. What brand do you use?
    I use the Burt's Bees one that comes in the little jar, and it smells like plum preserves haha!
  6. What moisturizer do you use?
    Ok I actually have about 4 different ones. At night, after I use my Clarisonic I use my night cream from Olay and then my eye cream from L'Oreal. If my skin is especially dry I use my Pond's dry skin cream and it works wonders! My routine during the day though is a bit different. Before putting on my makeup I use the Jergen's natural glow moisturizer!
  7. Do you have freckles?
    Nope! Well.. I have literally just a few on my shoulders, but that's it.
  8. Do you use eye cream?
    Yes, but I just told you all about it haha!
  9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
    Yep... I struggled with it all through my teens, and still break out now. Usually it only really acts up though if it's that time of the month!
  10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
    I actually have used Pro-activ right when it first came out, but it didn't do anything for me. I actually think it made it a little bit worse.
  1. Makeup
  2. What foundation do you use?
    I tend to change mine up a lot. Here lately I haven't been wearing any other than my concealer and face powder. When I did decide to put some on I chose the L'oreal true match, it's AMAZING!!
  3. How about concealer?
    I use the Studio Gear concealer, it really works great to cover up blemishes and dark under eye circles.
  4. Do you know your undertone color?
    Yep, they are olive toned. My grandma was Italian!
  5. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
    I really do love them, they totally make eyes pop! I will admit thought that I am not that great sometimes at putting them on myself unless I have been doing it a lot lately. Putting them on someone else is really simple though haha! 
  6. What brand of mascara do you use?
    I have been using Benefit's "They're Real!" here lately.
  7. Sephora or MAC?
    I would say Sephora, but I shop there so often because there is one right down the road from me. So I will say MAC. I love MAC but I don't shop there as often because it's a little bit further away!
  8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
    No, I haven't applied for one yet!
  9. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
    I use my fingers, MAC 224, 239, 216, and 217, my powder brush is EcoTools, and my foundation brush is from Coastal Scents!
  10. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
    Always... my favorites are the MAC paint pots. I use Painterly or Soft Ochre on a daily basis.
  11. For face?
    I am not going to lie.. I always forget this haha. I use Urban Decay pore perfecting when I do remember! 
  12. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
    I absolutely LOVE the Urban Decay NAKED palette, and I can't decide on which shade I like best. I guess it would be half baked! I also really liked sable and naked lunch by MAC!
  13. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
    Neither, I use gel eyeliner the most. Mine is from Maybelline.
  14. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
    Umm... never!
  15. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
    They are really great for certain looks!
  16. Do you use mineral makeup?
    No.. I started using Bare Minerals and it broke me out really badly, so I stopped!
  17. What is your favorite lipstick?
    That's a hard one. I really like captive from MAC!
  18. How about lipgloss?
    Truthfully I don't wear it that often, but my favorite is one from a holiday collection that MAC had!
  19. What is your favorite blush to use?
    I truly do not know. There is a really pretty one from Laura Mercier that I like called Rose Petal (I believe that's it)!
  20. Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
    No way!! I don't really trust Ebay!
  21. Do you like drugstore makeup?
    Yes, some of the drugstore brands are better than the high end! Just because it may cost more, doesn't mean it is better!
  22. Do you go to CCO's (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
    All the time, there is one about 5 minutes from me! 
  23. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
    I actually have haha! From Face It Pro Makeup School! :)
  24. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
    Never on other people, but it does happen on occasion to myself haha! 
  25. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
    You hear soooo many people say "Don't pull on your eyelids!" Yes, that may be true, but that is mostly geared to being to hard on them since they are so delicate. That doesn't mean it's horrible for you to pull slightly taut on them, sometimes that is necessary!
  26. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
    I like both, they both serve their purposes!
  27. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
    Kim K. of course! Her makeup artist Mario is amazing!
  28. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
    Concealer. When I don't wear it, I looked like I just got punched in the eyes haha!
  29. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup?
    Yeah, I do it sometimes, but I hate to because of my bad under eye circles!
  30. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
    Not going to lie, I hate the way I look without it, unless I have a tan. Then for some reason I really like it lol!
  31. What do you think of makeup?
    This almost seems like a ridiculous question for someone that has taken classes for it haha! I feel like it's a way of art. Not a way to necessarily make someone pretty, but to enhance the great features that they already have!

If you guys do this tag post, leave it at a response in the comments please!!
 
Sigma Beauty Products: Sigma Brushes!
Visit my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Subscribe or watch my beauty channel(it's FREE!)-->TheMrsFoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks