by Lindsey Fox

Picking a coat for your body


I have really noticed that the coat you choose to wear can really affect the way your body looks, as well as the rest of your outfit. Here are a few tips on how to choose one that will best compliment your body. Click "read more>> below to check it out!
Here are a few ways to determine which coat will look best on you. These tips are all going by body type, so it makes it a bit easier to narrow down which one is best for you!

Plus size: Try one that is hip length or longer.

Larger bust: Go for a tailored solid style. I tend to really follow this rule, as well as the next since I have always been larger chested, as well as short.

Shorter waisted: Simple, don't cinch your clothes.

Slim everywhere: Belt your coat.. Also, a bright white adds curves everywhere. You can tie the belt behind you too!

What's your style?

 Watch my newest YouTube video by clicking me!
Read my other blog!
Check out what's new from Sigma by clicking me!!
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks